Tuesday, May 11, 2010

at work.

today is tuesday. it is a new day.

URL of this blog is romans1220.blogspot.com

I wanted it to be romans1210. It was taken. You should read Romans 12:10-18.

I so far have read James 1,2, &3. That's pretty much the only chapters in the bible I've read thuroughly so far. Everything else I've just read verses out of.

I have been trying to be more me lately. And not judging other people. It's kind of hard sometimes. I constantly feel like I have something that not everyone has. And then I see a lot of people that do have what I have. And it makes me really happy. But I have to remember that God created all men equal. We are just all different. We are all God's children.

"For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool: Are ye not then partial in yourselves and are become judges of evil thoughts?"

James 2:2-4

Well anyways, I have a life to get back to. I should be using the bathroom. And driving home to shower and put away laundry. And then go do some good on this earth. And read my bible. Peace & Love - Cassandra Q

No comments:

Post a Comment