Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Inspiration.

What keeps me pulling through is that I know the word is true.
What keeps me going everyday is that I know in the end it will all be okay.
What gives me inspiration is to know that I ain't gave in.
What keeps me strong is that I keep holding on.
What keeps me alive is that the time keeps on ticking and I'm still here breathing and the blood in my veins is still there and most of all the fact that you still care.


I found out today about my new church when I move, which is brand new. It's the Silverdale 5th ward, and yes, it's a YSA (Youth Single Adults) which will be the first YSA I've attended. I also found out that the name of the community college out there isn't Cascadia, it's Olympic. And they actually do not provide agriculture. But Vincennes University is in Silverdale (although I think it might be mostly online) and they offer a 2year program in agriculture, and a transfer to Purdue or Pursue (I think) University, which I also think is mostly online, if I want to further my agriculture education. So I'm pretty excited to move! Let's see, it's August 18th so I only have... 13 more days until I move!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment