Saturday, September 25, 2010

my dreams & my hunger.

So last night I had a couple dreams. I ALMOST had a lucid dream, too.

In one of the dreams, I was having sex with this guy, he was very well endowed. He was a white guy. When we were done, I saw that there was blood all over his dick. He was kind of mad and I was just like, "Dude, I'm sorry, I just had my period last week, I shouldn't be on my period, I don't know why this is happening. Sorry." Another part of my dream I remember is walking with some guy, I think he was Shane, except it wasn't him, it was this mixed or black guy. I remember being very comfortable with him. He was holding my hand. We had to go over this cliff thing to get to Papa Murphys / Ezelle's. Except it wasn't Papa Murphys, because the pizza was already cooked. We got pineapple pizza and chicken. Then I remember going back to get more later, but this time when my man ordered, the guy thought he said pea pizza, and he gave us pea pizza. My man didn't want to speak up and correct him and I was super mad. Because he gave us pea pizza. Another part of my dream I remember is talking to my sister Tina on the phone. I remember saying 'mmhmm' to something she said. (I spent the night at Shane's house last night and he was right next to me when this was happening.) I all of a sudden realized where I was in real life, but yet I still felt like I had to respond to what Tina was saying, like I knew I was talking in my sleep (because I was) but I still felt like I was really talking to Tina. But I didn't want to say too much because I was also aware that Shane could hear me. It was weird. So then I said 'uhm. mmhmm.' Another part of my dream, I remember I was at Josa's house in her bathroom, and it was a really nice bathroom. Her mom like custom made these things that go behind and next to the toilet all the way to the wall. It was like this thing that holds a bunch of candles. I don't really remember anything else from my dream.

In real news, I am freaking hungry. Yesterday I had a banana and a bowl of ravioli. Today I have had two blackberries that I picked from the wilds (How desperate am I?) and then, when I went into this gas station to fill up my water bottle, the guy asks me if I want some of his lunch. He was eating injera. It was so freaking good. I only had two bites and he said I should stay and have more, and I SHOULD HAVE!! Because I was and still am soo hungry! But I politely declined. Ergh.. So now I feel like such a bum because I don't have any money (not even enough for the bus. I walked 3 miles to get here, to the library.) and the library closes in 15 minutes... Not sure what I'm going to do yet. I guess I'm going to have to call Shaunda or Emily or Renee. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment