Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fairy Tale

I finished my 2nd step, watched this video



and somehow came up with this song, which is to be sung to the tune Lights by Ellie Goulding




(Intro)
I used to think that
you were just some kind of fairy tale
but now I see
that you are very very very real

(Verse 1)
I see the things you make
and the things you break
and I see power and strength
I see the lives you take
and the lives you save
and I see love and grace

(Chorus 1)
And I've fallen, fallen, fallen so short
I was living in the dead world
but then something happened to me
Felt your love and fell to my knees

(Verse 2)
I see the things you do
the mountains you move
and I am so amazed
Your creations are good
Your love is great
You can not be replaced

(Chorus 2)
And I've fallen, fallen, fallen for you
So I'll stand, I'll stand up for you
With all of my heart I love you
There is no love that's above you

(Verse 3)
I feel the love you give
see the treasures you hid
it brightens up my face
I hear the words you say
so I glorify your name
My voice shouts out in praise

(Chorus 3)
Lord, we've fallen, fallen, fallen for you
So we stand, we stand up for you
With all of our hearts, we love you
There is no love that's above you

(Verse 4)
I see the things you create
The universe, the snowflakes
You make no mistakes
You are so pure
You are so brave
You are everything

(Chorus 3)

(Verse 5)
Your love is all
That fills us up
You fill our cup and our plate
You're all we need
To stay sustained
It's only you we crave

(Chorus 3)

(Verse 6)
I once was lost
Now I am found
You helped me out of this maze
I once was dead
But now I'm alive
You saved me from the grave

(Chorus 3)

(Verse 7)
Every single day
To only you we pray
Your love fills this place
For my sins you paid
Lord, it's us you saved
Now we have a clean slate

(Chorus 3, repeat)

No comments:

Post a Comment