Wednesday, October 19, 2011

recovery spit (updated 11-15-11)

Sung to the tune of Gucci Gucci



Gucci Gucci Louie Louie Fendi Fendi Prada
Basic bitches wear that shit / so I don’t even bother
Girl you think you’re lookin’ cute / You’re man, he thinks I’m hotter
You dress yourself up to look nice / But I don’t even gotta
You might have material shit / But I gotta lotta
Love, acceptance, happiness / and you got zero, nada
I’m already heating up / Please go get me some water

You be shoppin’ at the mall / Girl, I make my own shit
You look like the rest of ‘em all / I got a unique fit
Like Charlie Sheen, I’m Winning / Girl, You need to just quit
I’ma stand up nice & tall / maybe you should just sit
Down before you trip & fall / Blood everywhere cuz you just split
Your head open / I’m not hopin / I’m just knowin / I’m not playin
I’m just sayin’ / I’m a prophet / I’m that hot shit / I’m not jokin
I’m not blowin / Smoke up ya ass / I don’t do that
I do that out the window / Just kidding / HAHAHA
I don’t smoke that indo / Used to though / Spent all my dough
Hustle all day / Yeah I was a ho / Fucked Billy, Bob / Sam & Joe
It’s not like I’m proud / You know / Usually keep it / On the down low
Not everybody Needs to know / I made bank but / Was still po`
Spent money on drugs / just said SO / Did my 1st step and
I was like WHOAH / Never realized / Did not know
Life was not manageable / Cuz of E and alcohol
and that H and all that dro / But it’s all good / I’m clean now yo

I’m very aware / Of the power of prayer / I asked for God’s help
Though I thought he wasn’t there / I was so alone / I was so scared
I didn’t know God loved me / I didn’t know he cared
This is what I did before I knew he was there

I used to blaze / Lookin all glazed
But then my life started getting all gray / It stopped bein good
It stopped bein great / Saw that dragon / I started to chase
Man I’d be / fucked up for days / No it was not / just a faze
My life was / a fucking waste / started to love / that bitter taste
But then I started to hate / it / so I quit / and that was the end of it
Now I don’t smoke even a little bit / Well except for cigarettes
but those do not get me lit / Now I’m on that recovery tip
I no longer take those hits / I admit / I was powerless
down to my last hour shit / Drugs yeah I devoured them
But then they devoured me / They did not empower me
I was just a coward, see / I would not face my feelings
But now my heart is healing / With this life I am dealing
Now my life has much meaning / Now God is all that I need
Starve my fear / It’s faith I feed / Oh boy did I really need
Some clarification / In that situation
Cause my body, mind, soul, and heart were breaking / I was miserable
Day out and day in / I was dead / Now I’m awakened

Now I got hope / Now I got faith / Now I got friends that ain’t so fake
Stick with the winners / Like they say
Now I’m not always getting all blazed / All messed up and in a haze
7 15 is my clean date / I’ll get some time if I just wait / Is this destiny
Is this fate / I don’t know what that shit is / But if I’m loving
Don’t show no hate / I know whose will I’m in / It’s his
God’s will isn’t just for me / I know it’s for all of us
But not everyone stays clean / Some of us get off this bus
Instead of recovery / It’s the drugs that they trust
Or their heart was just not touched / Or they didn’t have enough
Maybe they just were not done / They went for another run
Thought this time it would be fun / But that shit is fucking dumb
Now they are just fucking numb / They are lost / So far, I’ve won

But it’s all good / It’s okay / I’ma talk to God and pray / For you
Won’t say boo hoo / Won’t say poor you / Just support you
When you crawl back / When you fall back / When you call back / When you come back
When you run back / And you’re done with your sack

No comments:

Post a Comment