Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Yayyy!!!

I'm sure my words will not give this justice, (especially since it is 3:19am and I'm just about brain dead) but I will try to describe what's up.

I have been really struggling to share my feelings, secrets, etc, with people. This morning I finally went to see my mental health psychotherapist to do paperwork, and I already feel so comfortable with her. We are going to start psychotherapy next week and do it once a week for now. I am so excited to start psychotherapy. I already feel more comfortable telling my secrets.

Tonight a very close friend of mine that I went to treatment with came over and we had an 'AANA' meeting. We read literature from both the Big Book and the Basic Text. It was awesome. I really opened up, and even though it was 'just' my friend, it was still just this amazing share, both times that her and I shared. Since it was so good, we decided that next Saturday we are each going to invite two girls to come join us!

After my friend went home, I stayed up for almost two more hours writing a "pre-amble" or whatever the thing is called that the secretary reads. SOO anyways... besides that, I got paid on Friday and paid Wells Fargo back all the money that I owed them, went clothes shopping, bought make-up, tithed and contributed money to my homegroup, and I still have money left over! I'm very excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment