Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sleep Deprivatioin.

Well, well, well. Look whose staying up until 5am... or later. Wednesday night I stayed up until past 7am playing PVZ. My Co-Worker gave me a copy of it. I haven't played it since I was living in my Oxford House before my computer crashed again. Tonight after I got home from a midnight meeting and hanging out, I uploaded another video onto my youtube account and played PVZ... and now I'm pretty much just doing anything to avoid going to sleep. The things I've been doing are obviously not important, anyways, since I don't even remember what I was doing 2 minutes ago on the computer. Just random stuff that doesn't matter... I wish I could remember, though...

Oh, yeah, I was reviewing businesses on google... strange.

This is what happens when I want to avoid doing things... including sleeping.
I stay up all night on the computer doing things that aren't important.
Instead of getting ADEQUATE SLEEP or doing stepwork or anything that would actually be BENEFICIAL to me.
Is that procrastination or a death wish?
It could be a little of both.
I should probably go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment