Monday, August 27, 2012

The outcome of my behavior.

Hello. So, I recently (almost a week ago) deactivated my facebook again. It seems like it's been a lifetime. I keep wanting to post stuff & then quickly remember that I made the decision to not do so. So I decided to start blogging again. Last night, I bought a couple things on etsy to make myself feel better. I was looking for a mariner's anchor crucifix, but I couldn't find the one that I wanted, so instead I bought these crucifix earrings & these anchor flats.





I'm excited to receive these in the mail . . . And move on in my steps. I need to call my sponsor. I didn't call my sponsor or go to a meeting yesterday. I slept in until 12:45pm and then went to my mom's house in Poulsbo for dinner with my family. It was... interesting. All I really did while there is eat and play plants vs. zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment