Monday, September 17, 2012

newww place!

I just started moving my stuff into the compound today, and it only took one trip to get pretty much all my stuff here! The only things I still need to bring are some towels & about 3 or 4 loads of laundry, but I want to wash them before I bring them. I'm very excited! Everything else I just left at my Dad's house and I'll get rid of later. I got a coffee table at Goodwill today to put my laptop on and my speakers and all my books fit in this little cubby that is underneath the coffee table. All my clothes (except for the clothes that are still at my Dad's house) fit into the dresser that was already in here. I don't really need much else than that. All my bathroom stuff is either in the bathroom or on top of my dresser. I love it so far, although it's only been a few hours! I could still be in the honeymoon stage, hahah. There's a lot more day light in this room! There's two windows in this room versus the one that I had at my Dad's house, and my room is on the top floor so I can actually open the window without worrying about my neighbors starring at me. I like that a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment