Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The change is on the inside.

This is a picture of me from December 12th 2009. I really don't think I look too different. I have a slightly different hair color, and I was probably about 10 or 15 pounds lighter, but that's about it for outward appearances. Two months before this picture was taken, I was about 143 pounds. After I left Robert, I quickly started to gain my weight back, since I felt more free to be me and eat what I wanted when I wanted, instead of starving myself for fear of what he might say or do. I actually have a picture from when I was in Arizona with him and you can tell I look a lot skinnier. In the picture I'm not wearing any makeup and I actually look like I'm about 15 years old, although I'm 19 in the picture. In this picture I'm probably about 160 or 165 pounds. I'm not exactly sure where I'm at now, but I'm pretty sure I'm about 183 - 187 pounds. My point is that I don't look so different on the outside, but I've changed a lot on the inside the past 3 years, and I'm loving this change. I still believe I look absolutely beautiful here, though, just like I do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment